How to Join a Video Call with your Therapist on an Android Device
Install Rehab Guru Client on your Android device
- Tap the Google Play Store app on your Home screen.
- Tap search box at the top of the screen.
- Type "rehab guru client", results will appear as you type.
- Select Rehab Guru Client from the results
- Select the Rehab Guru Client app from the full results page (blue icon)
- Tap the Install button and follow onscreen steps to download and install the app
Once installed you can launch Rehab Guru Client from the Home screen by tapping on the blue icon
When the App opens you'll be presented with a screen like the image below
Enter Meeting Code
- From the entry screen you have two options, depending on what your therapist has given you
- If you are joining an on-line consultation you will have been given a 10 digit meeting ID which should be copied and pasted into the meeting ID box.
- If you have been prescribed an exercise programme you should copy and paste the Prescription ID into the top box.
- It is very important that the meeting ID is entered EXACTLY as was sent to you. To copy the meeting ID within the email confirmation tap and hold on the text until you are given the option to copy (as shown below)
Return to the Rehab Guru Client App and tap the box you wish to paste the ID into. When the keyboard appears then tap and hold until the menu pops up. Tap paste to enter the code into the box.
Tap anywhere on the screen to dismiss the keyboard.
Tap Submit and follow onscreen instruction to join the meeting.