Advanced Exercise Features
1. Searching For Exercises
- If you wish to add exercises to a programme, or start a programme from scratch, use the navigation bar to open the Exercise page.
- Search the exercise library, add exercises to your collection or create your own.
- Each exercise has the option to View, Add or Favourite.
- Next to the search field are options to search with filters, searching favourites and searching your own created exercises.
2. Advanced Searching
- The Filters icon to the right of the search box allows users to find exercises with greater speed and accuracy.
- Combining a text search with filters increases the accuracy of the search results.
- The most powerful search is often equipment. The search results will include only exercises with that equipment. Searches can also be made according to difficulty, the direction of joint movement, body part, muscle group, aim (proprioception, strength, flexibility, etc).
3. Create Your Own Exercise
- At the top-right corner of the Exercises page, there is a blue square icon with a ‘+’ sign and ‘New’ written on it.
- Tap the blue square to open the ‘Create Exercise’ feature.
- Complete all fields then add media, by taking a video, taking photos or choosing from the library on your smart device.
- Tap on the ‘save’ button to add the exercise to your personal library.
- Your created exercises will appear in your library. Look below the text search box to the Created folder in the ‘Exercises’ page.