Introduction the Rehab Guru Mobile Apps
- Welcome To The Creator
- Once registered, you will be navigated to the Creator in the centre of the lower navigation bar. Exercise programmes are collated, edited and sent from this one central page.
- It is possible to use, modify, combine and send exercise programmes from Rehab Guru’s template page to create an exercise programme.
- Individual exercises can be found and added from the Exercise page at the top left of the Creator screen, or in the Exercises page on the navigation bar.
- Start creating an exercise programme from scratch, or add exercises to an existing template. They will appear on your Creator page.
- Navigate to the Templates page either at the top left of the Creator page or at the bottom left of the navigation bar.
- The templates page offers you pre-set programmes to send to clients.
- Select a template to view the exercises. Scroll through the list, or use the search box to find a template.
- The search function will also find programmes that contain an exercise name that matches your search.
- Select a template that you wish to use.
- If you wish to choose only a few exercises, you can select the exercises and load them into the Creator.
- To load all exercises into the Creator, Select the green Select icon at the top left of the screen, then Load.
3. Searching For Exercises
- If you wish to add exercises to a programme, or start a programme from scratch, use the navigation bar to open the Exercise page.
- Search the exercise library, add exercises to your collection or create your own.
- Each exercise has the option to View, Add or Favourite.
- Next to the search field are options to search with filters, searching favourites and searching your own created exercises.
4. Editing Exercises In Creator
- Within Creator, each exercise has its own Edit button allowing all information to be edited (title, description and parameters).
- Each exercise also has a Remove bottom allowing individual exercises to be deleted from the programme.
- At the top right of the Creator page, the blue Menu button allows further editing options for the programme as a whole.
- The order of exercises can be arranged.
- The entire programme of exercises can be cleared and the programme can be viewed as a patient would see it.
- For Subscription users, your logo and branding can be applied to view the outcome of a programme before sending.
5. Sending A Programme
- Once exercises are loaded into your working collection, a user can choose to send the exercises immediately.
- From the Creator, navigate straight to Publish.
- Add a new Client, or select an existing client, then send the prescription.
- You will also be able to save an exercise programme for your account or download a programme as a Pdf, should you require a printout.